When was the last time you did something for the first time? Living in society we aspire to be successful people following a routine and living within the boundaries of our comfort zone. We live on borrowed time but often forget that we are responsible for creating a life of true fulfillment. Many experience even more satisfaction and inspiration for life by to unknown edges of the world as it enlightens your soul and encourages you to see things in a new way. The decision to travel will excite and scare you all at once, but living without regret requires us to embrace our burning desire to explore, dream, and discover. The experience of traveling to the unknown undoubtedly alters the course of your life. Anthony Bourdain's inspirational quote to travel: “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you - it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you... Hopefully, you leave something good behind."Africa is regarded as a “bucket list” destination. It is a place where diverse culture and natural wonder are overwhelming. As you leave the bustling city life behind, you begin to clear your mind, breathe more calmly, and become one with nature. With the constant awe of surprise, Africa promises a journey of adventure and every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.Embarking on an adventure, such as Africa, inspires one to feel and think in a different way. To truly understand what makes this continent extraordinary, we are encouraged to look to others for inspiration. We at Safari.com have put together our favorite quotes to inspire traveling, reminding us of our unforgettable safari moments and inspire us for the ones still to come. If you're looking for some motivation, read further to discover the inciting and powerful world of travel and those who manage to put into words, an experience in which words do no justice. No matter where in the world you wish to go, let these quotes about traveling guide you in the right direction.
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing” - Helen Keller's inspirational quote to travel
- “The dust on my boots and the rhythm of my feet and my heartbeat say...AFRICA” - Vusi Mahlosela's inspirational quote to travel
- “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire”. - Jennifer Lee's inspirational quote to travel
- “Africa changes you forever, like nowhere on Earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same. But how do you begin to describe its magic to someone who has never felt it? How can you explain the fascination of this vast, dusty continent, whose oldest roads are elephant paths?” - Brian Jackman's inspirational quote to travel
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us” - Anonymous
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do”. - Mark Twain's inspirational quote to travel
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - Anonymous inspirational quote to travel
- “It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times. - Asian Proverb that inspires one to travel
- “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world” - Mary Anne Radmacher's inspirational quote to travel
- “You cannot leave Africa,” Africa said, “It is always with you, there inside your head. Our rivers run in currents in the swirl of your thumbprints; Our drumbeats counting out your pulse; Our coastline, the silhouette of your soul”. – Bridge Dore's inspirational quote to travel
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page” - St. Augustine's inspirational quote to travel
- “People don't take trips, trips take people”. - John Steinbeck's inspirational quote to travel
- “Wanting to travel reflects a positive attitude. You want to see, to grow in experience, and presumably to become more whole as a human being - Ed Buryn's inspirational quote to travel
- “The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa – for he has so much to look forward to”. – Richard Mullin's inspirational quote to travel
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination”. - Roy M. Goodman's inspirational quote to travel
Do you like to read on vacations or listen to some tunes?
Check out this playlist that was put together by frequent safari goers.