Zanzibar offers a wide range of beach,
● Take a guided tour of Zanzibar’s famous spice plantations
● Scuba-dive the island’s pristine coral reefs
● Take a boat cruise to explore Zanzibar’s surrounding islands
● Enjoy a cultural tour of Stone Town’s fascinating museums and historical sites
● Go deep-sea fishing
● Visit the Jozani Chwaka Bay
● Experience a dolphin-watching tour off the south coast
● Take a sunset cruise in a traditional dhow
● View the giant tortoises of Prison Island
Traveller tip: As the waters around Zanzibar contain sea urchins and sharp corals, we suggest you pack water-friendly protective footwear to avoid nasty injuries while exploring the reefs at low tide.
What you have to say about us?
“I have no reservations about recommending Safari.com. We made the choices of where we wanted to stay all the travel arrangements/bookings were done by our consultant and everything went as planned. She was very knowledgable about the lodges we choose.” - Lindsay Vallancer