Kenya's flagship conservation area.
Masai Mara National Reserve is the site of the dramatic wildebeest migration, and your must-visit location for a wide array of adventurous experiences. Feel the excitement and explore. Join our guided game drives and nature walks in private conservancies. See Masai Mara from the sky, aboard a hot air balloon. Visit our communities and learn more about Kenyan culture.
Witness the great wildebeest migration during its peak season between July and November.
Big game viewing amidst the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro.
Amboseli National Park is a 392 square kilometer park that lies at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro. It is the home of large wildlife concentrations, and one of the most popular tourist sites in Kenya. Visit six surrounding ranches and enjoy extraordinary big game viewing at the wetland areas.
See big game like never before as the beauty of Mount Kilimanjaro looms above.
Kenya Beaches - Mombasa & Diani
Lush coasts and white sand beaches.
Get the best of both worlds. From Kenya's safari to the tropical beaches of Mombasa and Diani, your exclusive African getaway is complete. Indulge in the luxurious beach resorts of Mombasa and Diani. Swim and snorkel amidst lush coral reefs. Relax and enjoy the sun, sea and luxuries of Kenya’s beaches.
Go kitesurfing in Diani, and meet some of its local inhabitants -- black-and-white colobus monkeys.
Your exclusive safari getaway.
Escape the crowd with an exclusive stay at Kenya's newest safari destination. Located at the rim of the Great Rift Valley, Laikipia Plateau boasts of thriving private reserves and exclusive family-friendly accommodations. It is perfect for couples and families who long for exclusivity and luxury.
Enjoy the amazing views of Laikipia Plateau while visiting new animal reserves.
Nature's wild and exceptional beauty.
Imagine a park where thirteen rivers and several mountain-fed streams run through lush woodlands and wild open plains. Meru National Park is exceptional in its beauty and its variety of terrains, home to big game animals and more than 300 bird species. It is the setting of Joy Adamson's "Born Free."
Visit the grave of Elsa, the Kenyan Masai lioness. See her home and the setting of the book "Born Free."
An exhilarating experience of “everyday Kenya.”
The largest African city between Johannesburg and Cairo, Nairobi is an amazing stopover. Experience life in "everyday Kenya." Head to the city's suburbs and visit the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Karen Blixen Museum and the Giraffe Centre.
The city is home to the Nairobi National Park, which provides shelter for rhinos, lions, zebras and antelopes. Visit the Giraffe Centre and feed the Rothschild giraffes.
Relaxed, family-friendly safari getaway.
Choose any of Mount Kenya's wildlife destinations when you want a more relaxed and less crowded African adventure. Africa's second highest mountain is the location of the Mount Kenya National Park, Meru National Park, the Aberdares National Park and the private Lewa Downs Conservancy. Enjoy adventure and exclusivity that only Mount Kenya can offer.
Witness the exceptional beauty and diverse wildlife at the Meru National Park.
Home to big game and rare wildlife.
The Samburu National Reserve is a must for safari veterans and newcomers, alike. It offers the dramatic landscape of Kenya's dry savannahs, where big game and rare species live. Enjoy game viewing along the Ewaso Ngiro River. Learn more about African culture when you join visits to Samburu villages. Take nature walks or bike rides through some of the region's most amazing terrains.
Enjoy big game viewing at Samburu's forests and savannahs, home to big cats, elephants and rare wild dogs. It is also the home of other rare animals, such as the long-necked gerenuk, besia oryx, Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe and Somali ostrich.
The bird watcher's sanctuary.
Witness the congregation of millions of pelicans and flamingos during peak season. You can also see more than 400 bird species, as well as other wildlife, such as hippos and rhinos. Lake Nakuru is not just about its flamingos. It also houses the largest population of rhinos in Kenya.
Visit during peak season to witness millions of flamingos and pelicans as they congregate on the lake.
Kenya is all about the classic safari experience. It is where safari travel started; it is where it is done best.
Enjoy a diversity of destinations, adventures and accommodations. From the lush mountain getaways of Mt. Kenya and Mt. Kilimanjaro to the tropical beaches of Mombasa and Diani, see and experience the best of Africa.
Join guided safaris to some of the continent's best known parks, such as Masai Mara and Meru National Parks. Meet its inhabitants: big game, hundreds of bird species, and rare wildlife. Take nature walks and bike rides along amazing terrains. Join cultural visits to Kenyan villages.
Great Wildebeest Migration - The herds cross the Grumeti & Mara Rivers during July & September
Pursue the great herds of wildebeest, zebra and other antelope, to travel together across the Maasai Mara in Africa's Most Celebrated Safari Destination.
The Greatest wildlife event on the planet with no other destination rivalling the sheer drama of the Wildebeest Migration. Twice each year the enormous herds of wildebeest and zebra, two million strong, make a great circuit across the Serengeti Plains as they travel from Tanzania into Kenya's famed Maasai Mara and back, following the new grass that sprouts with the seasonal rains. A host of predators follows in cunning pursuit. To witness the migration in the Mara is on many a safari enthusiast's bucket list. There’s simply no wildlife event on Earth to match it.
Kenya is a year-round destination for safari escapes and beach holidays.
The weather is best for safaris from January to March. It is rainy season from end of March to June and from October to December; but the season also offers unique thrills, such as the wildebeest migration at Masai Mara. Rainy season is also the best time for budget tours and accommodations.
Kenya offers a variety of tours and safari adventures. Visit popular parks, such as the Masai Mara National Park. Or, choose the alternative and more exclusive destinations along Mt. Kenya. Join big game drives and guided nature walks. Know more about African culture through community visits.
Put on your adventure caps and experience the best African safari getaway!
Below are a few tour options and suggestions for a Kenya safari.
Need some advice?
Our friendly safari experts are on standby to tailor a tour that suits your every need and will assist you with every step of your journey.
- 1 Night at Safari Park Hotel, 2 nights Mara Sopa Lodge, 1 night Lake Nakuru Lodge, 2 nights Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
- Activities include: Game drives in the Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park and the Amboseli National Park.
- Highlights include perfect opportunities to spot the Big 5 and to capture some diverse scenery.
- Includes all road and lodge flight transfers throughout the safari.
- Includes all meals and safari and selective beach activities
- 1 Night at Hemingways Hotel, 2 Nights Tortilis Camp Amboseli, 2 Nights Elsa's Kopje Masai Mara, 2 Nights Sand River Masai Mara, 4 Nights AfroChic Diani Beach
- Includes flight transfers between the lodges and to Nairobi
- Includes meals, morning and afternoon game drives in Kenya and Tanzania's top reserves
- 2 nights &Beyond Bateleur Camp, 2 nights &Beyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp, 2 nights &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge, 1 nights &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- Includes all road transfers during the safari
- Includes game drives in the Masai Mara and Serengeti Plains & Ngorongoro Crater
- 1 Night Safari Park Hotel, 2 Nights Mara Sopa Lodge, 1 Night Lake Nakuru Lodge, 2 Nights Amboseli Sopa Lodge, 1 Night Lake Manyara Serena Lodge, 2 Nights Serengeti Sopa Lodge, 2 Nights Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge, 1 Night Tarangire Sopa lodge
We have several accommodation types available. All of our locations offer exclusivity and luxury, befitting your amazing African getaway. Explore the great outdoors and see wildlife like you’ve never seen them before. And then, enjoy your own escape amidst our well-appointed rooms, delicious food and drinks, and extravagant spa treats.
Below is a list of properties in Kenya.
Need some advice?
Our friendly safari experts are on standby to find you a place that suits your every need and will assist you with every step of your journey.
- Situated along the Sabaringo River in the Masai Mara National Game Reserve. Comfortable interiors and a lovely en-suite bathroom offer a traditional tented safari experience, while secluded private verandas offer a shady spot to while the afternoon away.
- Stay close to the action. Rekero Camp is the best place to watch the Great Migration while enjoying a romantic stay in Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve. Revel in all that nature offers. Just outside camp is where wildebeests make their river crossing.
- Classified as one of the 'seven wonders of the world' Masai Mara Ecosystem has the spectacular great migration of over one million wildebeest annually. Game drives are secluded and private with a low impact tourism area and controlled vehicle use.
- The location of the Mara Serena Safari Lodge is at the very centre of the famous ‘Mara Triangle' in the world-renowned Masai Mara National Reserve. Set high on a bush-cloaked hill with long views over the savannah and the hippo-filled Mara River